Dan, myself and our friend Derek all took in a Bob Seger concert at Staples Center on 12/29. Of course we scouted the food scene prior to the day and decided, unequivocally, on Lawry's Carvery which is right there at LA Live. It an upscale order at the counter, sit and go affair as opposed to the stretch out and relax version in Beverly Hills. Lucky for us, the food is the same. We got the prime rib sandwich/salad combo (I know...) but it was filling and supremely satisfying. Their prime rib is to die for and when paired with the Horseradish Mashed Potatoes, forget it. Derek went all in and got the complete dinner for which I applaud him. We had a fair bit of walking to do and I can't haul around a boat anchor in that scenario. I did it for Seger's last tour in '06 and learned my lesson. This place is a must when in the area and if I ever get to the real one in BH, I'll use a real camera and get some pro photos. That needs to be documented.




No comments:
Post a Comment